2022 Pro/Am Championship angler info
Good Morning Anglers,
- Official Housing – Bridge Bay Resort
- Official Practice – November 8,9,10
- Official Tackle Store – Phils Propellers
- MANDATORY Meeting is Thursday at 7pm.
2211 College View Drive
Park in the Gym Parking Lot
Remember Veterans Day is November 11th.
The local Veterans Group will be serving food from 5-7 PM, your attendance is not mandatory but appreciated with a suggested donation of $10 per plate. All proceeds will go to the local Veterans Group.
- Mercury Service Trailer will be on site with Service Tech Tyrel Luthy, please thank him and Mercury for the support !!!!
- Launch will be from the end of the dock on the southern side of the Launch Ramp.
- We will check your boat as always as you idle out, driver side to us.
- Launch/Prayer/Anthem will be 6:30am or Safe Light from the Boat Launch Basin-
- First Flight Check In will be at 3:00pm
- 5 Fish Limit- 12″ Minimum Length Per Day Per Angler
- Standard Wild West Bass Rules and Off Limit Areas apply PLUS
- Behind the 5MPH Buoy inside the BOAT RAMP BASIN-
- 50 Feet from “ANY COMMERCIAL DOCK OR BOAT SLIPS” Per the NATIONAL FOREST SERVICE…..
- You May Fish the “DIRT AREAS” around the Marina areas as long as they are not “OFF LIMITS” Use Common Sense……
- Way up the McCloud Arm near Dekkas Group Campground and Hirz Bay, There is a Buoy Line marking a “CLOSURE AREA” …You may not Cast or Drive your boat past this area… If it is still in operation. This is a Salmon Collection Area…….It covers the entire McCloud Arm….
Good Luck this Week and Thank You for Supporting Wild West Bass !!!!!