Locked In AZ Teams Lake Pleasant
February 25, 2023
|OFF LIMITS||Feb 20th-24th|
|LATE FEE STARTS||Feb 23rd, 2023|
|ENTRY DEADLINE||Feb 23rd, 2023 with late Fee 100 boat cap. No at lake registrations|
|BLAST OFF||6:45 am, Pleasant Harbor Marina-South Ramp|
|WEIGH IN||Pleasant Harbor Marina-South Ramp-Group Site by Bathrooms|
|CHECK IN||Optional Friday Night, 4-6 pm|
MEET AND GREET
- Season Kick Off Free BBQ Friday from 4 pm-6 pm, Pleasant Harbor RV Group Site (near south ramp), Camp at the group site and hang out with AZ Teams and WWBT Staff!
- Call Lake Pleasant Harbor RV Resort 623-235-6140, tell them you are with Wild West Bass Trail, and they will let you camp over by the stage trailer/south ramp area (Reservation will be billed as RINGTALE DRY CAMPING, $28 a night)
- Facebook virtual meeting Friday the 24th at 6:30 PM
- Lake Pleasant will be hosting a Touch the Truck event on Saturday from 10-2 pm; please note that large trucks will enter the gate from 6-9 AM. You will want to enter the gate before 6 AM to avoid getting delayed at the pay gate.
- 90% Payback-1 in 5, 80% per tournament and 10% towards Championship, 5 Big Fish Payouts, P-Line Contingency $250 for largest winning weight, and smallest 5 fish bag prize (must be present to win).
- Championship will be a minimum $15,000 Payout.
- Championship will be held in Arizona, with Arizona Team Qualifiers Only.
- Championship will most likely be at Apache or Roosevelt on September 16-17, 2023 (permit pending)
- READ THE RULES
OFF LIMITS Information
- The river is Off Limits, LAKE PLEASANT: Annual Bald Eagle Closure – Agua Fria Arm – December 15 thru June 15. https://www.maricopacountyparks.net/lake-pleasant-annual-bald-eagle-closure—agua-fria-arm—december-15-thru-june-15/
SETH STARKS: 480-571-1919 ext 111
You must have a WWBT 2023 Membership prior to registration.
Out of stock